Professional Eternal Tankless Water Heater Installation
No matter which Eternal you choose, you’ll get endless hot water, consistent pressure and never a cold water sandwich. When installed in optional recirculation, you’ll save water by never waiting for hot water again.
The Future is Here – 98%+ Efficient – Eternal Condensing Hybrid
- 316L Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger w/built in 2 gallon reserve tank
- · Meets NSF Standards for health and cleanliness
- · Ultra low emissions (1ppm CO) leaves almost no carbon footprint and is safe
- · Patented self-cleaning utilizes turbulent flow to flush sediments out
- 98%+ Efficiency saves cost, exceeds Energy Star standards, and qualifies for Tax and LEED credits
- Compact chassis can wall or floor mount; standard water connects on top
- Flexible NG / LP / Indoor / Outdoor / Direct Vent / Power Vent conversions in one unit
- 2? PVC up to 35ft or 3? PVC venting up to 100f
- Dual Core CPU displays error codes and optionally controlled by up to 3 remotes
- Clip-on components can be easily serviced by technicians
- Full flow design enables high output without water pressure drop
- Thermostat and Flow Activation is compatible with WaterSense fixtures
- Easy integration with recirculation and no startup lag eliminates cold water sandwich
- Meets UL / CSA / ANSI / NSF and UPC standards
- Industry’s BEST 20 year residential and 10 year commercial Heat Exchanger warranty
- Up to 14.5 GPM of unrestricted flow
- 145,000 BTU’s Max Input
- Great for up to 3 simultaneous residential applications
- Copper internal piping connections
- Available S Option Factory Installed 316L Stainless Steel internal piping connections
GU195 (S, M):
- Up to 19.5 GPM of unrestricted flow
- 199,000 BTU’s Max Input
- Great for heavy residential or light commercial up to 5 simultaneous applications
- 316L Stainless Steel internal piping connections
- Available M Option Factory Installed Multi Control Unit module for up to 8 x GU195M in network for heavy commercial
In Eternal’s Counter Flow design, cold water enters from the bottom up as a way of self cleaning the sedimentation, while heat is pushed through 44 radiating transfer pipes.
The Eternal Condensing Hybrid’s innovative 3 cycle process pushes heat in 3 directions through the water and maximizes energy transfer. In simplest terms, our patent slows the exhaust of heat by reusing the energy multiple times, rather than reducing water pressure.
The end result is a small heat exchanger that is capable of replacing multiple tanks, while supplying endless hot water with consistent water pressure and doing it efficiently time after time.
When you work with Fix It Fast Plumbing Co, you will be amazed by our total commitment to your satisfaction. Call anytime 24/7 at 888-465-7012 to schedule an Appointment or click here to have some from our staff reach out to you.